What We Offer
Our Wholesale customers receive more than just great coffee:
- COMPREHENSIVE STAFF TRAINING Exclusive New Harvest customers receive free ongoing training for their staff from our Specialty Coffee Association of America certified trainers, either onsite at your location or in our Pawtucket Training Center. Topics include Espresso Extraction, Milk Science, Latte Art, Flavor Evaluation and Quality Control. Training not only gives your staff necessary expertise but also energizes them to support and build your coffee program.
- TECH SUPPORT New Harvest has an in-house service department that is dedicated to serving the needs of our wholesale customers.
- EQUIPMENT We have a full range of equipment programs, including equipment for sale, loan and lease. We distribute, install and service equipment from Bunn, Fetco, La Marzocco, Rancilio, Nuova Simonelli and Mazzer. Every equipment solution is unique–we ask wholesale customers to budget at least 30 days of lead time to ensure the appropriate equipment for your business.
- FAST & LOCAL We roast our coffee to order and ship/deliver our coffee the day it is roasted. We offer free next-day delivery Monday-Friday in the metro Providence area and free next-day shipment throughout RI, MA and CT. We take pride in being an active member of our local food economy, hiring creative and energetic Rhode Islanders and creating partnerships with other artisan food producers.
- COFFEE CULTURE New Harvest has long been at the forefront of building a vibrant community of coffee-loving folks here in southern New England. We regularly host coffee events at our Pawtucket and Providence locations and hosted the MANE Coffee Conference, the biggest independent coffee event in the United States. Our goal is to create excitement around coffee in our region, while keeping good coffee fun and accessible to all.
Ready to get Started?
Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 401-438-1999.