At Home: Manual Brew
This At Home class introduces the essential principles and practices of manual brewing, from Chemex to French Press. At Home: Manual Brew is an introductory course, so no prior experience is necessary! Students should expect to leave with an understanding of:
- The Six Essential Elements of coffee brewing
- Preparation and brewing technique for the Chemex
- Preparation and brewing technique for the Clever Dripper
- Preparation and brewing technique for the Aeropress
- Preparation and brewing technique for the French Press
This class is a demonstration. For a hands-on class, please see our listings for At Home: Brew Bar!
Location: New Harvest Training Lab, Hope Artiste Village, Unit 110
You May Also Like
Free Shipping for orders over $50.
Keep the coffee lovers on your gift list well-supplied with freshly roasted coffee for an entire year. The first shipment includes a New Harvest Coffee Roasters mug. Shipping is included.Subscribe Now