At Home: Espresso
This At Home class introduces the essential principles and preparing quality espresso and espresso-based beverages on a home espresso machine. At Home: Espresso is an introductory course, so no prior experience is necessary! Students should expect to leave with an understanding of:
- A better understanding of espresso and coffee
- Proper technique for espresso preparation
- How to steam milk for microfoam
- The basic of building espresso-based drinks
- Daily cleaning procedures for espresso equipment
This class is a demonstration. For a hands-on class, please see our listings for At Home: Barista!
Location: New Harvest Training Lab, Hope Artiste Village, Unit 110
You May Also Like
Free Shipping for orders over $50.
Keep the coffee lovers on your gift list well-supplied with freshly roasted coffee for an entire year. The first shipment includes a New Harvest Coffee Roasters mug. Shipping is included.Subscribe Now